An encouragement, a reminder to us all
As I am behind the wheel, learning how to drive, being taught by a father, who instructs me with such calamity. I ponder the thought and I bring it up to God, could this moment last forever.
I never thought I'd ever have an earthly father, let alone one who is biologically mine.
It's hard. Coming from a place where you've been shut down so many times, talked down onto.
It's like in that moment the world stopped. I laughed, had sweaty palms, excited to be driving but mostly being cautious and did my best to listen and pay close attention to the road as my dad spoke, he spoke of the wonders of God, his word and asked me questions, all to keep my mind occupied from me being the one in the driver seat.
That night, I cried so hard.
Death.
No one is on their death bed. Yet, I cry so hard.
I sit on the side of my bathtub and let the tears just pour out.
My words coming out in such agony. The world is dying, precious moments such as I had earlier today are being taken away. The world has divided, into who's right and wrong. Who's red and who is blue. Who's white and who's black. Who's legal and who isn't. Who has the right to say and who doesn't.
While Jesus met me in the middle of my thoughts.
He reminded me that he is the middle, he is life and is the way.
Jesus answered " I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through me.
John 14:6
I cried so much harder.
Jesus is coming, and I want to know him more and I want everyone to know him.
I want him to come and I want to be ready.
Death will come, moments won't last forever.
Jesus will, and is and lives to come.
God's love is everlasting. His grace is overflowing.
This world may be divided and may continuously divide, but he won't, he meets us right in the middle, in the middle of all the chaos, there he will stand.
I am grateful to know and to receive his word, forever grateful I will be.
life in Jesus will be everlasting.
Life here on earth won't. It doesn't satisfy, it doesn't fulfill anything of what we most want it to.
Jesus, came. He died on the cross for you and me. He didn't change his mind, he didn't wish that he could stay on earth with everyone else. That wasn't his thought at all.
His every thought was godly and his every thought was to save you.
His every thought was for you to have a chance to go with the Father once your time here on earth would come to an end.
The victory he received for his great fight, was for every single one of us here on earth to get that chance.
Because of him, we get that, and more. He did it all for love for us.
If that isn't love, then I have no idea what is.
I love Jesus so much, I want to tell you all about him.
He wants to know you, he wants to talk to you about whatever, whenever.
You are not alone.
Pray for our nations, pray for the lost, for the hurt, for the broken, for the needy, for the unbelievers, for the ones with no hope. Pray, pray hard.
Pray for forgiveness, don't give up.
'So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. '
Isaiah 41:10

I Love This ❤️ So real!
ReplyDelete